Thursday, October 28, 2010

Long Live the Queen!

Kylie performing in Emilio Pucci dress and Louboutin heels.


I don't know that Pop Princess Kylie Minogue has officially graduated to Queen yet (hurry up and die, Madonna - totally kidding), but her latest bout of promotion for new album Aphrodite has sure got her flirting with the top spot in my book!

The fashionable Miss Minogue donned an Emilio Pucci s/s 2011 dress and those amazing Louboutin spiked heels to a charity performance in front of the pyramids in Egypt last week. Kylie performed in Mexico a few days later in an Anna Dello Russo-esque (that is; feathers and super short) Mark Fast s/s 2011 minidress.

Here are a few of the many performances Kylie has put on in the last few days. I love the Get Outta My Way routine on US Dancing with the Stars and the In My Arms performance in Mexico is so fun.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...