Friday, October 1, 2010

Burberry Prorsum Womenswear Spring Summer 2011

So, this is pretty much the best womenswear collection I've ever seen. I do overdo it on the drama always sometimes, but seriously I absolutely adore what Christopher Bailey has done this season.

The colour of the collection is nude-based - reaffirming the no-black policy of the spring/summer season - with super-chic splashes of neon. Oh, and there are enough studs and metallics to pick up a radio signal.

I won't talk any more on this collection because I'll go on for hours and it's almost 4am in Australia. I will say that I honestly feel like crying when I see this collection (again with the dramatics, I know!), it's just so beautiful. Below are a few of my favourite looks, full collection is here.
















2 comments:

  1. Burberry is always such a wearable collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLULELY HEART this collection! The jackets are just to die for!!! I could never afford one though in a million years... (cry).... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...