Thursday, February 3, 2011

FW 2011 Menswear Trends: The Colour Red!

Behold the first installment of my trend reports on the FW 2011 menswear shows.

Often considered the sexiest of colours, red was one of the most prevalent shades to feature in this season's shows at Paris, Milan and London. I've often said red, black and white are the only truly timeless colours, and I'm pretty sure that in math class they teach you that red + black + white = glamour. Or was that just me? Math degree or not, it's pretty clear red is here to stay, so feed your inner fashion animal and go for the blood colour! I know will.

Dior Homme

Burberry Prorsum

Burberry Prorsum

Ann Demeulemeester

Vivienne Westwood

Alexander McQueen

Dolce & Gabbana

Givenchy

Raf Simons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...