Monday, July 26, 2010

Alex Perry's Girls Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Milkshake. Seriously? Alex Perry, the self-styled 'most glamorous designer' in Australia, has his models strut to Milkshake by Kelis. What's next, will the models break out into a crump in their haute couture?

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Perry's clothes (and that is the main thing!), but I've always thought of the runway as a place of fantasy; a concentrated bubble of pure glamour. I never want fashion shows to lose that sense of class, and Kelis definitely kills it for me. This is not Victoria's Secret.

Here are some of my favourite looks from Perry's s/s 10 collection. Don't you just want to eat this jacket all up?



Haute couture gown, reminds me a little of Vivienne Westwood for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...